Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
The next evolution of the radial flow disc turbine, the Smith Turbine was designed to reduce the power decrease of the impeller under gassed conditions. The Smith Turbine impeller can handle a larger gassing duty than the Rushton before flooding.
High intensity mixing where medium to high duty gas dispersion is required.
- Rushton (RT) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
- Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
- Vertical Flat Blade Turbine (VFBT) Radial Flow Impeller
- Curved Blade Radial Flow Turbine (CBT)
- Pitched Blade Radial Flow Turbine (PBT)
- Retreat Curve Impeller (RCI)
- Chevron Radial Flow Impeller