Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
The GDX embodies the most advanced gas dispersing radial flow turbine on the market today. This impeller features the lowest reduction in impeller power draw under gassed conditions eliminating the need for a VFD or two-speed motor. The parabolic blade shape provides the most hydrodynamically advanced geometry to handle the highest of gassing duties. Ideal for aerobic fermenters and mass transfer limited gas-liquid reactors.
Low level gas dispersion. Wastewater treatment applications where fibrous rag materials are present.
- Rushton (RT) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
- Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
- Vertical Flat Blade Turbine (VFBT) Radial Flow Impeller
- Curved Blade Radial Flow Turbine (CBT)
- Pitched Blade Radial Flow Turbine (PBT)
- Retreat Curve Impeller (RCI)
- Chevron Radial Flow Impeller