Chemical Mixing Solutions
Our general industrial chemical mixing equipment was developed with the chemical engineer in mind. Our goal is to help them convert what they are putting into the tank into what they can sell to be the most profitable.
Most general chemical applications revolve around ensuring proper solid suspension, gas dispersion and liquid-liquid dispersion. Most applications are looking to improve heat transfer, mass transfer and blending in these applications.
We work with you to analyze each chemical and its reaction in mixing to find out how we can improve reactor performance. Through a better application of impellers, including our patented CounterFlow system, and informed configurations, we are able to improve process efficiencies, get better reaction yields, and increase mechanical reliability. Get in touch with us to learn more about our industrial chemical mixers!
- Solid suspension
- Gas dispersion
- Liquid-liquid dispersion
We bring expertise to provide a solution that is matched specifically to your process.
- Non-Newtonian/High Viscosity
- Low Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (LSV)
- Low Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (MHE)
- High Solidity Axial Flow Hydrofoil (MHS)
- Rushton (RT) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Smith Turbine (ST) Radial Flow Disk Blade Turbine
- Gas Foil (GDX) Radial Flow Impeller
- Super Low Shear Sentinel Radial Flow Impeller (SLS)
- Vertical Flat Blade Turbine (VFBT) Radial Flow Impeller
- Curved Blade Radial Flow Turbine (CBT)
- Pitched Blade Radial Flow Turbine (PBT)
- Raven 3800 Series
- PVE 01/03 Series
- PVE 12/16 Series